Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tiger Explains, Sort Of

Tiger Woods explained that he alone caused the one-car accident he was involved in early Fridayt morning and said he wants the incident to remain private. "This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me," Woods said in a statement posted on his web site. "I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again."
Woods said it was a private matter, and he wanted to keep it that way. "Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible," he said. “The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false."


Expect Woods to face much more scrutiny from the media and the tabloids in the months ahead and it will be interesting to see how he deals with it.


Hitting range balls while wondering whatever happened to Mike Springer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vimax pills - good blog friends! Post your article which is also useful for readers and to share information or experiences you have. I will visit your blog again. penis enlargement pills - http://www.male-sexual.com