Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Golf Channel Disciplines Magee


The PC police made another arrest. The Golf Channel suspended analyst Andrew Magee for two weeks over a comment he made during coverage of the FBR Open two weeks ago. Magee, who was a roving course reporter, thought he was off air when he told fellow analyst Gary McCord that he had just seen someone wearing a T-shirt that said, “I got kicked out of Boy Scouts because I ate a brownie.” That’s pretty funny. Unfortunately for Magee, his microphone was live and the remark broadcast. McCord did not respond and Magee’s comment was followed by dead air. After the Golf Channel received complaints from views, Magee was disciplined although he appeared on his regular Tuesday night show, “The Approach,” last week. Magee was scheduled to play in the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am and won’t be on tonight’s show. Mr. Fairway likes Andrew Magee and hopes he does well Magee’s gaffe comes a year after Golf Channel anchor Kelly Tilgman uttered a racially insensitive remark about Tiger Woods.


Hitting range balls while wondering whatever happened to Ronnie Black.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes were around 340 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular make. The prices for the shoes were approximately 190 pounds on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are about 320 bucks on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?