Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tiger's Apple Core


If Mr. Fairway is stunned by the idiot who is auctioning an apple core allegedly discarded by Tiger Woods during the second round of the recent U.S. Open, he is even more stunned by the 103 morons who have bid on it. Mr. Fairway would love to meet the dope who bid $36,000 for an apple core. Here is the description from the auction site: "I was at the US Open this Friday, following Tiger Woods down the 12th Fairway, after his tee shot, he was eating an apple, 30 yards from his ball he discarded his apple core. I asked a photothe (sic) to kick it over my way, and he did, I never touched the core, Scooped it up in a empty beer cup, as not to disrupt the DNA, Ive got lots of witness'...all moneys go to my daughters college fund." You tell me who is sicker -- the guy who picked up the apple core and put it on E-Bay or the people who have bid on it? By the way, if Mr. Fairway is paying $36,000 for an apple core, he damn sure wants to know what kind of apple it is.


Hitting range balls while wondering whatever happened to Marty Furgol.

No comments: